10 Reasons to Enroll at Tucson Music Lessons
You’re going to love taking lessons and learning your instrument with us. Here’s why:
1. You Will Make Progress
You want to see results when you are investing in classes – and that’s why you’ll be so happy with us!
After only a few sessions our students:
- develop real instrumental technique,
- gain confidence and enthusiasm for music,
- and become more dedicated to practicing and learning.
Your playing will improve fast. We can’t wait to see how fast you will learn and grow!
2. We’ll Get You Rocking Out
We have a lot of teaching strategies, but these are our main ways to engage our students:
- Make learning fun.
- Make a genuine connection with each student.
- Provide real gear and techniques for hands-on jamming and learning.
3. We Are Teachers
Stuart Smith, M.Ed. and Melissa Smith, M.Ed. work together to customize each student’s program. We are both certified K-12 special educators.
We love special education and early childhood education. We’re experts at crafting music lessons for beginners. Stuart teaches advanced instrument lessons as well. He has over 23 years of experience as a musician.
4. Our Studio Is a Great Place to Practice
When you walk in the door you’ll know why it’s such a great place to learn music. It’s comfortable and inviting, with a fun, relaxed vibe.
We’re close to I-10, at Orange Grove and Camino De La Tierra.
3321 West Calle Fresa, Tucson AZ
5. Our Classes Have Long-Term Results
Music is a skill you’ll cherish for the rest of your life. The benefits of our music lessons are priceless, and they last a lifetime! Plus, our weekly sessions will foster your abilities as a team player, band member, and leader.
6. Scheduling and Payment Are Easy and Flexible
It’s easy to get to work!
1. Choose a method to enroll: by phone, by email, or through our website.
2. Sign up for one of our convenient session times, and come to your session each week.
3. Pay on a monthly basis with automatic debit.
7. Our Price Is Affordable
One 30 minute private session every week for $40.
One 1-hour private session every week for $70.
8. We Have Special Offers
Take advantage of our discounts for siblings. Check our Rates page for details!
See our Special Offers page for more freebies!
9. We Take Care of Our Customers
We do not serve hundreds of customers. Your teachers are also the business owners. We care very much about each one of our students.
You’ll be happy with our professionalism in the administration of your lessons. Our lessons start on time, and we pay attention to details to give you the best experience.
10. You Will Look Forward to It
You will play on real instruments at full volume! We provide protective studio headphones and play your favorite songs!
You’ll look forward to trying new techniques, genres, or instruments as you progress. We make it easy to start songwriting and recording.
Your First Lesson Is Free!
If you still are not sure whether you want to enroll, give it a try! While space is available you can get a free half-hour private session with Stuart. He will make sure you leave excited about your instrument.Get Started