Online Music Lessons for Kids
Music teachers dedicated to your progress.Try A Free Session
Fun, Exciting Instruction
- We’re teachers with master’s degrees and K-12 teaching certifications
- Our lessons are fun
- Our students make progress
We teach instruments to beginning and advanced musicians. We have music engineering and technology lessons, too. We also have songwriting lessons to help musicians create finished songs.
- Beginning Drum Lessons
- Drum Fundamentals Course
- Drum Performance Lessons
- Drum Recording Lessons
- Advanced Drum Lessons
- Beginning Guitar Lessons
- Guitar Fundamentals Course
- Music Theory Lessons
- Guitar Performance Lessons
- Guitar Recording Lessons
- Advanced Guitar Lessons
- Beginning Bass Guitar Lessons
- Bass Guitar Recording Lessons
- Bass Guitar Performance Lessons
- Beginning Mandolin Lessons
- Mandolin Performance Lessons
- Beginning Ukulele Lessons
- Ukulele Performance Lessons
- Beginning Piano/Keyboard Lessons
- Music Theory Lessons
Music Production Lessons
- Production Lessons
- Tracking (Recording) Lessons
- Mixing Lessons
- Mastering Lessons
- Music Publishing Course
- Electronic Music Production Lessons
- Synthesizer Programming Lessons
- Drum Programming Lessons
- Electronic Music Arrangement Lessons
- Electronic Music Mixing & Automation Lessons
- Logic Pro X Lessons
- Songwriting For Beginners
- Songwriting For Advanced Musicians
Half-hour lessons are $40. All sessions are weekly. We charge using monthly debit, at $160 per month.
Empowerment Scholarship Account Vendors
We’re an approved Empowerment scholarship Account (ESA)vendor for music lessons.
ClassWallet’s transaction processing fees (2.5%) are added to our base price of $160 per month.
Stuart Smith, M.Ed. has been a performing musician since 1995. He has taught instruments to kids of all ages. Customers enjoy his patient, encouraging way of teaching music. Melissa Smith, M.Ed. helps Stuart with the planning and optimization of each lesson. Together Stuart and Melissa have over 20 years of experience as educators.
“If you are looking for a great one on one music lesson with a patient and energetic instructor – go see Stuart! You won’t be disappointed.” –Chelsea Norden
“We highly recommend this program to any parent looking to get their children into music.” –Geoff Batz
Location (Online only)
We teach all our lessons online. This is an easy and convenient way for kids to work with a music teacher! In most cases, the online meeting format is equal in value to traditional lessons.
Our business office address is 3321 West Calle Fresa.
We Have Limited Seats Available
Unlike big music schools, we don’t serve many customers. We only serve a few students per day. This is great for our students!
- We spend more time preparing and reflecting on each lesson
- We have convenient session times open including prime time, weekday, and weekend sessions
- We are able to respond right away when you have a question or concern
Few Teachers Do What We Do
It’s not easy to find music teachers who actually change their approach based on how you learn. Individualization is our specialty. That means that we will listen to you and learn what helps you make progress.